[hpsdr] Protocol 2 with Orion MK1

Joe Martin k5so at k5so.com
Tue May 2 15:54:24 PDT 2017

Nope, it’s the same.  But, to be clear, you only need to rename the Orion file you wish to load to Metis.rbf if you are using Dave’s latest versions of boot loader program.  In general you don’t have to do that.  Any previous early version of bootloader (even the HPSDR programmer versions that had combined normal mode and bootloader mode in the same program) will load the code properly without having to rename it to Metis, unless you happen to find a version that times out before the Orion EEPROM gets erased sufficiently.

73, Joe K5SO