[hpsdr] warning message in Thetis

Warren C. Pratt warren at wpratt.com
Fri May 5 19:18:16 PDT 2017

Hi Glen,

Packets sent from the radio to the computer have "sequence numbers".
This allows the software to check to be sure that each expected packet
was actually received.  If an expected packet is missing or
out-of-sequence, a sequence error is displayed.  The error number
indicates the type of packet that was missed.

73,

Warren  NR0V