[hpsdr] Pure Audio

Brian Crighton m5bjc at sky.com
Sat May 6 11:51:40 PDT 2017

 Hi There All
I have been using my HPSDR now for must be at least 8 years, or when ever it came out, and find it fantastic.
I have just moved to using the Metis interface board from the Ozy because I want to move to the latest pure signal software and updated every thing to latest versions.
I have installed a sampler and all control relays etc.
The problem I have is when I run the pure signal version it all works fine, but it will not let me untick the disable pure signal, so that I can run it.
What an I doing wrong!!
RegardsBrian Crighton M5BJC