[hpsdr] Hermes_Protocol_2_v10.4 initial Gbps firmware available to try - beta test version

Isaac Weksler iweksler at bezeqint.net
Sun May 7 01:03:05 PDT 2017

Hi, all,

Oh, and by the way – addressing all the critics - I do not mind anybody
allowing himself to make any critical comments about me or anybody else in
this group. It's freedom of speech. At least up to now this group enjoyed
it. As long as we base our comments on the principles of tolerance and
politeness appropriate for cultured discussion in general and the ham
community in particular.

73 everybody!
Isaac 4Z1AO

> Isaac, don't forget our great developers are volunteers. In my eyes
> your chosen articulation is rather rude! Moreover I believe it's
> probably difficult or impossible to apply 1Gbit/s on the given Atlas bus.
>
> Helmut, DC6NY

<<<<<
My response to folks who have something that they want done in HPSDR and
who whine when they don't see it is to suggest that they get off their
duffs, learn, and do it themselves, rather than whining and asking the
developers to do it.

HPSDR stands for  High Performance Software Defined Radio.  It does not
and should not stand for Hangers-on Pressuring Superior Developers
Routinely!

The reason for the existence of this group is for all of us to learn and
do.  It has not been a place inhabited by appliance operators who only
want to use the fruits of others' labors and not contribute.  Rather, up
until now the group has been composed of members who DO want to learn
and contribute.  I hope that the group remains as it has been in this
regard.

Thanks again to All of the Developers for all that you do for all of us!

73,

Roger Rehr
W3SZ