[hpsdr] graphic equalizer

K4KV k4kv at k4kv.com
Sun May 7 05:49:27 PDT 2017

Hello,

I sure this has been discussed before, but I do not remember seeing it...

Why is the graphic equalizer set to manipulate audio to such a high
frequency?

It seems our goal on ssb is to be able to tailor the audio within the 0
to 4khz range.  If that is so,

should the 10-band range be expanded more refinement can be had in the
audio range we actually

transmit?

It seems there are too many in the very low frequency and not enough in
the 1-3khz range.  Folks tell

me I have too many lows in my voice, and it is tough for me to get the
energy spread out to fill the 150-2900Hz

range I use.

73

Glen K4KV