[hpsdr] How many RX channels supported by Hermes Protocol_1 384ksps ?

ad0es ad0es at ad0es.net
Tue May 9 06:38:41 PDT 2017

Tom,

FYI, I am currently adding a program to the Athena suite that
establishes receivers and sends the
complex float IQ data produced directly to a grc UDP IQ source.  The grc
sketch then sends it to
a QT GUI sink for display.

I expect to be able to support 20 or more receivers with this setup.
The primary problem is finding
enough cycles to display the data after its produced.  If it was being
crunched as opposed to displayed, I imagine it could support many more
receivers than that.

Steve AD0ES