[hpsdr] How many RX channels supported by Hermes Protocol_1 384ksps ?

Tom McDermott tom.n5eg at gmail.com
Tue May 9 07:41:19 PDT 2017

Steve ad0es wrote:

> Tom,
>
> FYI, I am currently adding a program to the Athena suite that establishes
receivers and sends the
> complex float IQ data produced directly to a grc UDP IQ source.  The grc
sketch then sends it to
> a QT GUI sink for display.
>
> I expect to be able to support 20 or more receivers with this setup.  The
primary problem is finding
> enough cycles to display the data after its produced.  If it was being
crunched as opposed to displayed, I imagine it could support many more
receivers than that.
> Steve AD0ES

Thanks Steve and Joe for the feedback..

Steve - I asked the folks requesting this to contact you directly to see if
what you are planning might meet their needs better.

The researchers opened an issue (at my request) on the gr-hpsdr github to
track this:

https://github.com/Tom-McDermott/gr-hpsdr/issues/3

-- Tom, N5EG