[hpsdr] TeamSpeak audio 2017/May/27

AA8K73 GMail aa8k73 at gmail.com
Sat May 27 06:46:11 PDT 2017

The 27/May TeamSpeak mp3 is available at:

< http://www.hamsdr.com/dnld.aspx?id=7662 >

  or

< http://www.hamsdr.com/dnld.aspx >

MANY thanks to VE3GKM for posting his recording of the TeamSpeak
session.

I forgot about the TeamSpeak meeting.  So sorry.  I will set my
phone to remind me.  It started here Friday morning with a large
traffic jam on our USA-Canada border crossing.  In the
afternoon, there was a three-car collision on the center span of
the bridge into Canada and we had a car parking lot.  Also my
daughter's family returned home after a trip.  I'll blame it on
distraction, rather than old age.  :)

Mike - AA8K