[hpsdr] new Hermes

K4KV k4kv at k4kv.com
Wed May 31 04:36:53 PDT 2017

I thought on this, and you do have one major improvement, the 5W PA.
Well, this does not have any value

for me, I would still need an another amp to take it to 50-100W for my
linear.

No offense intended!  Maybe you should put out a list of ideas to all,
and have them vote on their top choices.

I REALLY understand the ability to home-build this board, hence no BGA.
But, the leadless chips are no picnic either!

73

Glen K4KV