[hpsdr] FW: New Hermes board

Tim O'Rourke W4YN w4yn at earthlink.net
Wed May 31 05:49:20 PDT 2017

I agree it is correct approach and if look back at goals and moving
forward the new LDMOS amps are popping up every where and they only
require very small RF signal.

Even Abhi has acknowledged this and offering Orion II board with 2 watts
out.

Embrace the future and thanks for all your efforts Kjell and all the
other volunteers.

Tim W4YN