[hpsdr] Themis

John C. Westmoreland, P.E. john at westmorelandengineering.com
Sat Nov 18 01:35:09 PST 2017

Hello HPSDR'ers,

I realize the project has changed a bit; but I just wanted all to know that
I did finally get some Themis boards made - a screen shot with some of the
xtal options is here:

http://www.westmorelandengineering.com/Themis-And-Options-Nov1717.jpg

Themis allows for full-experimentation oF doing your own disciplined OXCO
and 100%
demystifies GPSDO's.

Also - most (if not all) of the U-Blox modules (timing) will fit the pin
layout that's on the board for the U-blox option.  All standard xtal layout
options are on the board; with the emphasis on the xtals that allow error
correction of course.

GPS-3 is coming along as well; that is an exciting development.

Themis will take passive or active antennas as well.

73's,
John
AJ6BC