[hpsdr] Thetis BETA

Guillaume LArouche va2na at hotmail.com
Wed Oct 18 06:24:35 PDT 2017

i don't know where to post my experience with Thetis beta but here what i found using the latest firmware and beta version.

I run a Angelia FPGA, window 7.

I have run it over one week every day and i experience software crash time to time when i ptt or hit the TUNE button.  I cannot find any specific condition.   I also tested the SPOTTING features and really like it.  Only issue when running spotting AND vocap is the AGC line that go to the top on whaterfall every time i try to reajust it with the mouse.

Thetis is promissing and i can't wait to see the next release.

If you need my to test anything just let me know

Best wishes

73 Guillaume VA2NA