[hpsdr] PiHPSDR on RPi3 running Ubuntu Mate

Ken N9VV n9vv at wowway.com
Sat Oct 21 16:12:37 PDT 2017

John Melton is a *MAGICIAN* !! his new "pihpsdr" is simply OUTSTANDING
and quite a contribution to our Beloved Hobby. He has coded over 37,000
lines in pihpsdr plus his port of WDSP from PowerSDR to RPi Linux! And
now we know his expertise extends to Networking as well :-) :-)

What a grand fellow,
73 de Ken N9VV

On 10/21/2017 5:37 PM, Bob Stricklin wrote:

> This problem is resolved.
>
> John Melton suggested that I check the Gufw Firewall on the RPi3 and that was the issue.  After I turned the firewall off the radios are working.  I did not turn the firewall on but during a Ubuntu upgrade it was turned on. I could see something was filtering out the UDP packets. John was spot on and helped me get this working.  Thanks John and to others that made suggestions!
>
> Bob N5BRG

  ¯\_(ツ)_/¯