[hpsdr] HPSDR Archives "Search" function appears to be malfunctioning

Roger Rehr W3SZ w3sz at comcast.net
Mon Oct 23 06:36:21 PDT 2017

When I search "VLF" on the HPSDR list web archive page

http://lists.openhpsdr.org/pipermail/hpsdr-openhpsdr.org/

the results page tells me that it is displaying 10 of 18 matches, but actually no matches get displayed.

This apparent misbehavior is present with Chrome, Edge, and Firefox, and similar behavior occurs regardless of the search term chosen, with the choice of search term affecting only the number of matches returned (but not displayed).

If this has been reported before, please accept my apologies.  I have not been following the reflector closely, and with the search function apparently broken I could not ascertain whether or not this apparent problem had in fact been previously reported.

Have a great week, all, and 73,

Roger Rehr
W3SZ