[hpsdr] Versions for Hermes

Helmut Oeller dc6ny at gmx.de
Sun Oct 29 00:33:18 PDT 2017

Hi Greg,

just a clue: It's not absolutely necessary to cage up Hermes into a radio
enclosure with all the other RF stuff. Only encased into one of these flat
Hammond housings you'll be more flexible in operation Hermes also as great
VNA or as an antenna analyzer in the field. Hermes fits even into Hammond
housing 1455P1601. Cutout details are available on http://svn.tapr.org .

Happy homebrewing!

73, DC6NY