[hpsdr] The Hpsdr Archive search not working

Andrew irbsurfing at yahoo.co.uk
Tue Sep 19 12:00:09 PDT 2017

Hi,I'm trying to search the reflector archive as I have done many times before but it does not seem to be returning any results.Here is the page where I enter say 'hermes':http://lists.openhpsdr.org/pipermail/hpsdr-openhpsdr.org/All I get back is:"Documents 1 - 10 of 3653 matches. More *'s indicate a better match."
No messages are displayed.Similar with other search strings.Anybody else noticed this or is it just me?Thanks,AndrewG4XZL