[hpsdr] RX1 attenuator box lost preset levels

W1FYI w1fyi at optonline.net
Wed Sep 20 05:34:27 PDT 2017

I am using a 200D, and enjoying it very much. Yesterday I was switching to
VOX and for some reason I lost AGC control for a second and when I reset the
level I noticed that the attenuator preset box, which had present levels of
-20, -10, etc. now only shows the level and I now set or change them
manually. This is not the end of the world at all but I found the preset
levels very convenient. How can I get them back again or sent new presets
myself? I would prefer not going through a factory reset if possible.

Thanks in advance es 73,

Dick, W1FYI