[hpsdr] Ham Radio 2018, Friedrichshafen

Helmut Oeller dc6ny at gmx.de
Thu Apr 5 02:22:26 PDT 2018

Hi all,

The open HPSDR presentation, scheduled on Saturday, 2 June 2018, will take
place in a HPSDR block as part of the SDR-Academy in the morning and a HPSDR
meeting in the afternoon:

10:30, Ruediger Müller, DJ1MR:

Transmitter architectures for high efficiency amplification using PowerSDR
and Hermes

11:00, John Melton, G0ORX/N6LYT:

Stand-alone HPSDR transceivers using low-cost processors

11:30, Phil Harman, VK6PH:

Status DFC – Direct Fourier Conversion shown with a working MINERVA TRX

12:00, Dr, Warren C, Pratt, NR0V:

WDSP 2018 – What’s new? (low-latency filtering, PS2.0, TX audio tools etc.)

16:00 The HPSDR Meeting at Room Liechtenstein:

is planned to deepen the themes of the morning session with our developers,
show working devices like MINERVA or the ‘Radioberry v.2.0’, ask and reply
questions (regarding the complete HPSDR world). We hope Laurence, G8NJJ, and
Kjell, LA2NI, who are engaged in a separate presentation at 14:00, will join
us in time to introduce their control console for PC based SDRs.

Hope to see you in Friedrichshafen for the exciting presentations of the
HPSDR community.

73, Helmut, DC6NY