[hpsdr] Thetis Issues

Isaac Weksler iweksler at bezeqint.net
Sun Apr 15 04:39:32 PDT 2018

I have been using PowerSDR for a about 8 years up to the latest 3.4.9 version and everything has been working fine. Lately I started to work with Thetis version 2.5.3 and encountered 2 major issues with it and a few minor ones.

The major ones:

1.       VAC mic TX on VFO B is not working. I am using ASIO and it works fine (both headphones and mic) on VFO A. However, when I click on TX VFO B - the mic does not work. The headphones work fine in MultiRX mode. The Tune works on both VFOs

2.       The VOX is not working properly - it is activated by voice, but then it bounces on and off during transmission.

My settings:

Radio Model: Anan 100D

FW is Angelia 11.6

Audio: ASIO

Am I doing something wrong?

As a matter of fact I posted this message on Apache Labs forum and got no response. Is it active?

73 Isaac 4Z1AO