[hpsdr] Wide bandscope

Bob Cowdery bob at bobcowdery.plus.com
Mon Apr 23 14:07:16 PDT 2018

Ok, I'm trying to understand it. I've played with manual Alex filter
settings so I can see a bit better what's going on. I'm assuming that
with multiple rx the Alex filters on auto are opened up so I would need
to manually apply the correct filters for the radio with focus or use
auto if listening to multiple rx. As far as the WBS is concerned it's
not very useful with the noise floor so high that signals can't be seen.
Is there no way to improve that?

Bob - G3UKB