[hpsdr] WSJT-X with PowerSDR/DDUtil

Scott Traurig scott.traurig at gmail.com
Mon Aug 13 06:18:15 PDT 2018

Why use DDUtil for this? PowerSDR can entertain 4 CAT ports simultaneously.
Use one for DDUtil, use another for WSJT-X.

What virtual serial port software are you using? VSPM has not proven stable
for me. I have had much better performance from VSPE (yes, VSPE does cost
$25). You might also try com0com.

73,

Scott/w-u-2-o