[hpsdr] Atlas Bus/PowerSDR - 1PPS, GPS, GPS Packet

John C. Westmoreland, P.E. john at westmorelandengineering.com
Sun Aug 19 05:29:55 PDT 2018

Hello HPSDR'ers,

I was just talking to VK6PH over e-mail - and he suggested I ask this over
the reflector:

Since Themis is operational (for the most part) - I would like to test out
the rest of the features
over the Atlas Bus:

1*  - 1PPS
2* -  GPS Packet
3* -  I2C Packet (from Themis - so Themis can be recognized in the system -
this can also serve as an alternate GPS data packet path - but I prefer
item 2 above for that).

I would say the 1st two are the most important.

You can contact me off-list if you want to talk in more detail.

If someone has worked this out already but it's in a 'beta' sort of state -
I would be glad to test on my platform; meaning Protocol-1 Atlas bus:
Metis, Alex, Penny, and Mercury + Themis.

73's,
John
AJ6BC