[hpsdr] LPF needed

Georg Hieber georg at hieber-stgt.de
Sun Dec 9 04:05:00 PST 2018

For that reason, I avoid Mini-Circuits in my designs whenever possible.
Transformers are also available (cheaper) from Macom through Mouser, and
filters .. LC. In case you need a really good filter design software,
google "Iowa Hills". Of course, that serves you little if you are
assembling an existing board.

just my 2 cent,
Georg, DK4SE