[hpsdr] starter problem PowerSDR

Rafael Meneses Mendoza ea8csd.radio at gmail.com
Sun Dec 23 11:58:25 PST 2018

good morning to everybody:

I need help to solve a problem that has come back to me, a few months ago
when I started the PowerSDR mRX 3.4.9 program using a PC with Win 7 I got
an error with the Microsoft. NET Framework that after many tests can not
solve.I bought a new pc to use only with the Anan 1000D radio and a week to
be running everything has returned the error, my current system is Intel
i5-8400, 16 Gb Ram and windows 10 Pro 64b.

I have already tried to fix it by reinstalling the NET Frameworw and the
PowerSDR and I can not solve it.

*Greetings and merry christmas:*

Rafael EA8TK