[hpsdr] Hermes, no Firmware Update possibile

Chris DG8DP om.chris at dg8dp.de
Fri Feb 9 02:57:45 PST 2018

Helmut,

hanks for the quick answer!
Of course I tried with another "fresh" download and I also got a rbf from a
fried where it works.
After the process was "successful" finished, it is resettet by the
programmer.
Also switching of the board for a clean reboot and taking the power away
from the board doesn’t help.
All three boards, 2 different users, same problem

Maybe after the reset the boards recover the 3.1 from the 1st stage
bootloader?

Vy 73 de DG8DP
Chris

www.dg8dp.de