[hpsdr] MUNIN III boards

dlwaddel at netzero.net dlwaddel at netzero.net
Tue Jan 2 14:57:19 PST 2018

Quite a response for the three MUNIN III boards. All three have been claimed.

Given the response, I am willing to procure another batch, if there is enough interest.

If you are interested in a MUNIN III printed circuit board please send me an e-mail to dlwaddel at netzero.net. The cost will likely be $2.00 more per board due to the lower quantity. Exact price will depend on how many are ordered.

I anticipate the new pricing to be:
Shipped to US via flat rate:
1 board - $11.15
2 boards - $15.65
3 boards - $20.15

Outside US shipped parcel post:
1 board - $18.75
2 boards - $23.25
3 boards - $27.75

Even if you already expressed interest, please tell me again, since the price will be a bit more.

On the last order, they arrived quite quickly and I shipped them within two days.

Don
K3DLW