[hpsdr] MUNIN III boards

n1kwz n1kwz at yahoo.com
Thu Jan 4 22:19:53 PST 2018

Can someone explain what MUNIN III is? From what I see in the schematic, it is basically the last amplification stage of a MUNIN II and therefore will need something ahead of it to be driven to full output when used with HERMES. If I'm correct then what is being used to drive this amp? Is there a description of operation or any other documentation? I've tried searching the Web as well as the hpsdr site which seems to not have been updated in years.
I've had a HERMES for 4 or 5 years and just unpack it, powered it up, and it worked!! Now I want to use it in place of my ft2000 but I need at least a 100 watt output capability.
Thks, JimG N1KWZ