[hpsdr] Hermes II

ad0es ad0es at ad0es.net
Tue Jan 23 06:27:16 PST 2018

Hi,

Bottom line is that the things that people are willing to work on are
the things that will come
to fruition.  Opinions are always welcome, but don't expect those doing
the work to design
to your wishes.  This is all volunteer, and we build what interests us
personally.
Most of you will never find my code useful, thats OK.  My primary
customer is ME!

--
Steve AD0ES