[hpsdr] CircuitHub

Ken Koster n7ipb at wetnet.net
Tue Jan 23 21:15:20 PST 2018

On Tuesday, January 23, 2018 7:04:23 PM PST John C. Westmoreland, P.E. wrote:
>Hello All,

>Thought this may be of interest to some of you - I found out about this
>fairly recently - could be a good fit for our group:

>https://circuithub.com/

>It's an automated turn-key board fab and assembly service - from what I can
>tell thus far as I'm just learning about this myself.  Looks like a great
>idea.

>73's,
>John
>AJ6BC

Here's another outfit that seems to do the same thing

https://macrofab.com/

I used them for a custom Raspberry Pi dual radio interface board last year and was
happy with the results.  I'll have to checkout circuithub for the next board to see
how competitive the two are.

--
Ken - N7IPB
Email: n7ipb at wetnet.net
JID: n7ipb at jabber.wetnet.net
PGP Sig: F42B EF90 3CD3 31C7 3056  122E 993A 7B2E 5138 C42A
I've calculated my velocity with such exquisite precision that I have no idea where I
am.