[hpsdr] Hermes connector for USB blaster

Stuart Binns stuart.binns at ntlworld.com
Wed Jan 31 12:22:30 PST 2018

Hi All
I have acquired an Apache Labs made Hermes board which isn’t working.
Doug has advised i reflash the bootloader with the USB Blaster. (I am waiting for this to arrive)

In the Hermes programming manual it says connect the USB Blaster 10 pin connector to P2.
On my board P1 is closest to the mic jack and P2 is below P1

However I seem to remember reading somewhere that the 10 pin connector closest to the mic jack is the one to use!
I’m not sure where I read this and i’m sure it must be wrong but can somebody just confirm?
Thanks
Stuart
M0STF