[hpsdr] Thanks HPSDR group + all supporting organizations around it. Am very happy with all this.

Riho Bergmann riho.bergmann at gmail.com
Tue Jul 3 01:57:01 PDT 2018

Hi all,

I'm still running 4 boards setup on Atlas - Ozy, Mercury, Penelope,
Excalibur. I'm still extremely happy with my HPSDR.
It's all in my own custom box + linear PSU and 20W PA. Nowadays software
is far better than it was in the beginning and
does a very good job today. BTW, it was 2006 back then when the very
first HPSDR boards came out.  Thanks a lot!

Have fun!
73, Riho, ES7AAZ.