[hpsdr] WDSP: smeter calibration

Simon Eatough simon.eatough at gmail.com
Wed Jul 11 20:13:00 PDT 2018

Thanks Scott for the explanation. I get it. The dbm levels represented by
the smeter are not incorrect, just different. The smeter is measuring the
power in the rx passband, and the panadadaptor level represents the power
in the fft bin width. The CW reference explains why when I tested using the
hermes emulator I got the same levels on both.
Cheers
Simon
ZL2BRG