[hpsdr] Thetis

Johan Maas pa3gsb at gmail.com
Sun Jul 22 11:44:49 PDT 2018

 Warren

I am in receiving mode; so i am not sending the mic stream....why are these
streams coupled? John did not do this in his pihpsdr and linhpsdr.

Can you explain the reason for this?

The sequence errors come from the network.c

case 1035: // 1428 bytes - 24-bit DDC0 I/Q data
//rx_samples_buf++;
if (seqnum != (1 + prn->rx[0].rx_in_seq_no) && seqnum != 0)  {
prn->rx[0].rx_in_seq_err += 1;
//PrintTimeHack();
printf("- Rx0 I/Q: seq error this: %d last: %d\n", seqnum,
prn->rx[0].rx_in_seq_no);
fflush(stdout);
}

iam getting these sequence errors only in thetis not in pi/linhpsdr.

73 Johan
PA3GSB