[hpsdr] Beta release of linHPSDR

Chris Smith chris at vspl.co.uk
Thu Jun 7 10:08:02 PDT 2018

Hi John

Just built linHPSDR on a Pi 3B+ under Raspbian Stretch.  Built without any problems and runs superbly in Rx mode. Usage meter shows a reading of around 40% average with a low of 35% and a high of 48% approx.

Had one latch up that required a complete reboot but I was wandering around the config menu without quite knowing what I was doing.

One thing I did notice was that the Filter config for Alex didn’t seem to be stored and disappeared across restarts.

But all in all a nice bit of software and another step away from ‘doze!

Thanks.

73 Chris
G4NUX