[hpsdr] PowerSDR Multiple rigs

Scott Traurig scott.traurig at gmail.com
Fri Jun 8 05:40:37 PDT 2018

PowerSDR mRX PS allows a command line variable as follows:

-datapath:[path]

Add this to the command line (in a bat file, or as part of a shortcut) and
have it point to the correct database for each radio or radio configuration.

Remember, you can only run a single instance of PowerSDR at a time,
multiple radios at the same time using the same PC will not work.

73,

Scott/w-u-2-o