[hpsdr] PowerSDR Multiple rigs

Georg und Brigitte Prin getpri at t-online.de
Mon Jun 11 13:22:36 PDT 2018

Hello,

Thank you for all the videos about the presentations! As I am staying in Portugal for the time being. Unfortunately i was not able to participate in all the hpsdr meetings. However, beside the software informations I missed some notes about the actual hardware development. With respect to the latest software under construction I guess that the Hermes board is about to be replaced by a new board to incorporate driver for the upcoming new highly efficient power amplifiers and all other new features. Could anyone give me some informations about the hardware situation?

Saludos
Georg, dl2kp