[hpsdr] Where do I watch for Minerva/DFC [Solved]

Roland ETIENNE roland.etienne at free.fr
Wed Jun 27 01:29:35 PDT 2018

Hi all,

Well, in my opinion the shame is that sort of commentary! This project is
open source, software and hardware, so what do you want more??
This is SDR, and where do you find the box witch is running the software,
you know we call this a PC, in another world??
A few of us, not me, are spending a lot of their hobby time to make us enjoy
this project for 10 years now, so I think these are inappropriate comments!

73,
Roland F8CHK