[hpsdr] Fwd: Re: Minerva

Simon Brown simon at sdr-radio.com
Wed Jun 27 21:55:46 PDT 2018

I'm totally with Warren here, also my eyesight isn't what it was and I find assembling small component projects like this to be a near-impossibility (colour-blind, floaters, ...).

It's bad enough writing the software and supporting users, but building hardware as well?

Simon Brown, G4ELI
www.sdr-radio.com