[hpsdr] Transverter high side LO injection on PowerSDR

Tomas Krejca ok1dxd at seznam.cz
Fri Jun 29 02:47:49 PDT 2018

Hi all,

I'm currently using a Hermes Lite 1 with PowerSDR v3.3.9. as IF for my UHF/
SHF transverters. Everything goes well till I need to set high side LO
injection :( The displayed frequency is OK, but got only a steady noise from
speaker. There is a some zero beat vertical line right on the middle of the
panadapter - independent on tuned frequency or antenna input.

The low side LO setup is working fine. I'm not sure if everything is
recalculated automatically with high side LO, or do I make some manually in
the setup. I was seeking for similar issues on list archive, some are really
there, but  cant open it from archive due access failure.

I will be very grateful for any idea how to use PowerSDR this way because
PowerSDR is doing an excellent job...
73 de Tomas, OK1DXD