[hpsdr] Munin lll

Kjell Karlsen la2ni at online.no
Fri Mar 2 00:48:50 PST 2018

Hi Bob.

The problem is that when I built the first prototype of Munin III, I used
a pair of RD100HHF1 from an old batch of transistors that have a low Vth
(Gate treshold voltage) This voltage can be from 1,5-4,5V (see the date
sheet page 1). If the Vth is in the upper part of the voltage range, R9
and R10 (1,5K) must be replaced with 2,2K resistors.

I have received reports from 2 Hams that have had this problem. It seems
as the transistors delivered today have higher Vth than before.

Sorry for the problem but there has not been any issues before as far as I
know.

73, Kjell, LA2NI

Sendt med Operas e-postklient: http://www.opera.com/mail/