[hpsdr] Can I use stereo mix to forward audio to WSJT-X?

Chris Wilson chris at chriswilson.tv
Tue Mar 13 10:45:34 PDT 2018

I am playing with a Red Pitaya with firmware to act as an SDR receiver
using mRX PS v3.4.7 Should I be able to use Windows 7 6 bit and my on
board sound card and Stereo Mix to forward audio to the current
version of WSJT-X please? I do that with other SDR receivers and
HDSDR. Attempts to get a single VAC to transfer audio have failed
spectacularly with the WSJT-X suite's WSPR waterfall just showing a
slowly rolling wave of noise. Thanks, please keep it simple, I am
close to hopeless with this sort of thing.... :)

--

Best regards,
 Chris                            mailto:chris at chriswilson.tv