[hpsdr] Can I use stereo mix to forward audio to WSJT-X?

Scott Traurig scott.traurig at gmail.com
Thu Mar 15 12:16:16 PDT 2018

Hi Chris,

Duh. It would appear that I'm the hopeless one! I totally misread your
original post. I was brain-locked on VAC and was not thinking along the
lines of just making a hardware connection between the PC and radio. Of
course you can do what you are doing.

Personally I see no benefit to adding noise to the signal by actually
producing and then digitizing it again, and making or buying cables to do
it that way when you can just forward the audio data directly in software
via VAC, but if you really don't like configuring software you can
certainly do it the way you are doing it.

73,

Scott/w-u-2-o