[hpsdr] S meter bug

Roland ETIENNE roland.etienne at free.fr
Sun May 20 10:51:11 PDT 2018

Hi all,

Ok, my explanation was not clear!
I'am aware of the different standard for HF and VHF, no problem and this is
ok in PowerSDR, except for the low levels in VHF: all signals below -123 dBm
(witch is S4 above 30 MHz)are displayed as S0, or they could be S3, or S2,
or S1 depending of their level of course.
The problem is clear when looking at the source code, and I have a small
responsability in this error, hi!

73,
Roland F8CHK