[hpsdr] TeamSpeak audio 2018/May/26

Scott Traurig scott.traurig at gmail.com
Sat May 26 04:54:03 PDT 2018

This is probably a better bet:

https://epiqsolutions.com/modules/sidekiq-z2/

$649 in qty 1000. Linux already on the board, so development
cost/complexity ought to be much, much lower. 12 bit ADC/DAC so marginally
acceptable dynamic range if you keep the sample rates low.

Another option is this:

https://www.crowdsupply.com/fairwaves/xtrx

Probably same effective price since it will need to be hosted on a GPP
board of some type with a mini-PCIe slot. Also a 12-bit dynamic range,
again one probably needs to keep the sample rates below 50MHz so ENOB
doesn't drop to an unacceptable level.

73,

Scott/w-u-2-o