[hpsdr] PureSignal on Thetis

Scott Traurig scott.traurig at gmail.com
Wed Nov 14 04:45:16 PST 2018

You are referring to the client software known as "Thetis". Nobody calls it
"HPSDR phase2".

The values you refer to are the relative frequency, amplitude (referenced
to FFT bin bandwidth) and absolute frequency of the largest signal on the
panadapter. Once the changes from PowerSDR catch up to Thetis they will be
replaced by the PureSignal annunciators, so don't get to used to them. They
are not very useful, anyway.

73,

Scott/w-u-2-o