[hpsdr] cat control

Tony Hagen prosdr at gmail.com
Tue Nov 20 20:09:33 PST 2018

Thank you Scott for the information

73
Tony

From: Scott Traurig
Sent: Friday, November 16, 2018 9:12 PM
To: Joe Martin
Cc: prosdr at gmail.com ; hpsdr
Subject: Re: [hpsdr] cat control

The original (and only) CAT command reference for PowerSDR (the old legacy version, not PowerSDR mRX PS) is here:

https://www.flexradio.com/downloads/powersdr-cat-command-reference-guide/

The list of commands actually supported, and extensions, can be found by inspecting the catstructs.xml file which is in the same directory as the executable.

You can also find searchable, curated help here: https://apache-labs.com/community/

73,

Scott/w-u-2-o