[hpsdr] ray of hope

Georg Hieber georg at hieber-stgt.de
Sat Nov 24 19:57:53 PST 2018

Helmut,
a "story" usually is of public knowledge. The "Hermes II story" seems to
be one of the best kept secrets on the planet. If you know any details
(or where to find further information), any hint would be highly
appreciated.

I first read something about a successor to the Hermes board being
developed a bit less than a year ago, but ever since - silence. I
secretly hoped to find something out in Friedrichshafen, to no avail.

The "red Pitaya" board hopefully appears in their shop before Christmas.
The Odyssey 2 Board mentioned by 4Z1AO seems only to be available as
bare boards with the cheap stuff assembled - the tricky BGA's are missing.

73, Georg, DK4SE