[hpsdr] Orion ll Board in enclosure for sale

rwfish rwfish56 at gmail.com
Thu Nov 29 16:00:47 PST 2018

Hi Guys,

I am thinning the herd here. I purchased this board about a year ago from apache labs.
I installed in an enclosure right away. I brought out some of the connections to the back panel.
The pictures should be self explanatory, if not e-mail me offline. I be happy to answer any questions.
Everything works fine, I am just not using it much and I am freeing up some funds for other pursuits.

Here is a link to some pictures:      https://www.dropbox.com/sh/l6v4b1ofp874goa/AADosTAo1OEWXdBEBh7CfPl5a?dl=0 <https://www.dropbox.com/sh/l6v4b1ofp874goa/AADosTAo1OEWXdBEBh7CfPl5a?dl=0>

I am asking  $1250 shipped   PayPal is fine

Thanks for the bandwidth,

Bob. K6GGO
rwfish56 at gmail.com