[hpsdr] 7000dle Manual Power Calibration Procedure

Scott Traurig scott.traurig at gmail.com
Fri Nov 30 04:50:52 PST 2018

Thanks, Dick.

The "suggested site" is the Apache Labs web forum. Unlike this mailing
list, and the Yahoo Group, discussions there don't disappear into the sands
of time, becoming difficult or impossible to search out.

I have been trying to encourage more participation there. At this point the
Apache forum contains the answers to nearly all frequently asked questions
in a searchable, curated format.

The more people who participate and ask their questions over at the forum,
the better that repository of information becomes.

The funny thing is, because the information is more easily accessed on the
forum, posting has dropped off because people who go to the forum and
execute a search or two generally find what they need and don't need to
post.

73!

Scott/w-u-2-o