[hpsdr] "Loaded Latest PowerSDR mRx v3.4.9 Software - now problems !"

Dick Bingham dick.bingham at gmail.com
Sun Oct 21 12:23:36 PDT 2018

Greetings all

I initially removed/uninstalled *PowerHPSDR mRx PS v3.4.x* software on a
DELL Latitude E6510 laptop to install the latest* v3.4.9* SW in an effort
(misguided on my part) to accommodate using either an ANAN-200D or a new
7000dle unit I recently purchased.

After downloading the new SW and running it for the first time, an error
message
appeared saying "*Object reference not set to an instance of an object* "
and the
program is closed.

I followed this advice ===>
"*Try deleting the PowerSDR data folder.*

*Should be under*
*C:\Users\[username]\AppData\Roaming\FlexRadio Systems\PowerSDR mRX PS*
*Since you don't have anything you need to keep, just delete the folder.*

*de Mike W9MDB* "

and tried again with no luck - still same error message and program
shutdown.

ANY help here will be appreciated! I now have an ANAN-200D and a 7000dle
and can use neither of them - nutz

73 Dick/w7wkr